Friday, May 7, 2010

collaborative writing

I thought that this was a good assignment. It taught me how to use google docs. which I feel is a very useful tool when doing group projects outside of school. The fact that you can also make comments or chat is also very useful so that way you can see what is going to be edited or what should be edited. My group did not really use google docs but i still feel that just learning a little about it and using it to some extent was a big help. I liked the fact that we got to choose what topic we wanted to write about instead of all of us getting assigned groups and writing about a certain thing in a certain way. I feel our book looked a lot better on the publishing web site and seeing it on google docs with no pictures is kind of a let down. however i do like the fact that everyone in the class can look at it and edit it. I feel like google docs will get more features and become the same as microsoft word but it will allow for more collaberation which will make it even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment